The Interior Gallery - We were sold a defective toilet

This is a fake company and a scam. Please stay away. There is zero customer service. You are lucky if your product is not defective. We bought toilets from them. One was defective. It resulted in sewer smells in our house. It took us one year four different visits from two different plumbers and finally after more than $1500 spent on plumbers we found the defect in toilet. When we contacted this company with photographed evidence of defect and asked for refund. We were told we needed to ship the toilet back at our expense on a pallet which costs > $250. I had already bought another toilet which fixed the problem. And I did not want to spend more money for this issue. Also I do not trust that they will send me another toilet in good condition. When I asked them to refund my money since their product was defective They denied any refunds. When we asked to speak to someone higher we were told by the person on the phone that she was the manager and the highest in authority in that company. Does this remind you something? A chicken house in the middle of nowhere pretending to be a company? All they do is ship the products to your home from China and that is where their responsibility stops. And the person talking to you knows nothing about the products or toilets.

Please see the picture. The doughnut hole around the exit pipe marked as #1 is the defect. And the sealer goes around that hole leaving the sewer pipe open into the toilet and from there into the bathroom. The diameter of existing seals cannot seal that defect. This is a manufacturing defect

I just received the email below from this company. This threatening email claims they have a manager. I wanted every one to see this email. Guess what I just called the number given below and the same lady answered the phone and when I asked to speak with Mark Stein (if such a manager exists) she told me I got the wrong number. She had never even heard this name. When I told this is her manager and that is what her email said she hang up on my face. Everything about these people are fake. This is a scam please be careful.

I am now calling BBB and my lawyer. I will open a civil lawsuit to these people.

"""To the Attention of: Hasan H Sonmezturk

It has come to our attention that you have been spreading defamatory statements in a public domain "internet" for the purpose of interfering and causing harm to The Interior Gallery's reputation. We have forwarded your information to our legal department to begin the litigation process.

Rest assured that The Interior Gallery will aggressively pursue filling litigation against you and you will be held responsible for all the financial damage you intend to cause.

We advise you to remove all defamatory comments online. The only other option is the legal route.

I will give you 24 hours to take action. You must provide evidence that you have removed the defamatory comments.

We advise you to consult with an attorney before taking further action.

Mark Stein

Operations Manager

2920 Commodore Dr., Suite 120

Carrollton, TX 75007

Tel: 214-614-8176

Fax: 214-432-4300

Web: Http:// """

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 05, 2015 #1003927

why don't you fix the problems instead of harassing the customers!!!!!!!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Interior Gallery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Interior Gallery.
Filing a new complaint about