1.8
Style and Design

I bought toilet and we installed after 2 month and toilet leaking !! They don’t replace because its 30 days passed !!! And when i call them after she hang up on me DONT BUY ANYTHING YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

Product or Service Mentioned: The Interior Gallery Toilet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Mikekanyan

They got lots of bad reviews!!! I just spoke to my lawer and i am taking them to small claim court!!!!

This bad reviews explaining everything they are crooks!!!!! And they don’t got return policy !!! Customer service very unprofessional people !!

Never buy egain from them !!! Who ever got robbed from interior gallery please send me email i am planind to take them to court !!!

to Mikekanyan #1453853

I ordered an elongated toilette. The contractor took it out the crate and installed it.

When I saw that it was not elongated I called the company and they said that they don't do redunds once installed. $700 bucks gone down the drain.

Yes include me in the lawsuit. Johnniebuck74@gmail.com

to Mikekanyan #1569918

Very Rude and unprofessional costumer service as well as unethical and misleading business. I bought a vanity, a toilet and a faucet from The Interior Gallerie, the shipping was free and I asked if they can do expedite shipping and they said yes and charged me $100 for that but send the items standard shipping.

After communicating with them got this answer that rush shipping means processing the order fast and not shipping it expedite, Seriously?!?! Now that I got the items and the size is big for my guest bathroom, I want to return it back, they send me the (RAM) Return Merchandise Authorization, by deducting 5% re instocking fee that I am aware of along with the initial shipping, which in invoice is free. I tried to resolve this with customer service, and asked them why they deducted the initial shipping while they stated on the website, and also in my order free shipping, the answer is yes its free, but when you return we have to deduct the initial shipping, I don't get the "initial shipping" part, which was free when I ordered. They also advised me to get my initial shipping money back from the person who did the measurement wrong !!!!

The customer service is so unprofessional and rude and hang up the phone on me. Yes Include me in the LawSuite