The Interior Gallery - Review about Davida Ii Freestanding Bathtub from Homer Glen, Illinois
Purchased a the Davida II tub, got delivered with a small scrape did not have time to send it back and wait for a new one other than that great tub so far, only one big issue, wait a huge issue! The dimentions are incorrect and theinteriorgallery knows about it but refuse to change the description on the website, the length is ok only a bit off, but the width is almost 4" narrower, they say it's hand made so non of them are perfect, everyone with a half a brain knows that's bs. Overall not a bad tub at all, I have installed hundreds of tubs in my life but this is a first experience that I had of this calliber don't bother calling service they will only read you the fine print that you agreed on purchase, the standard (we are not responsible for anything ever)
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Davida Ii Freestanding Bathtub
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."
- "My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work. The second came with their 7..."
- "I purchased an Ultra hot tub cover from HotTubWorks.com. The cover I chose was recommended for colder climates; “ULTRA, Made for Snowy Weather”; which I paid extra for. According..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."