The Interior Gallery - Review about Davida Ii Freestanding Bathtub from Homer Glen, Illinois
Purchased a the Davida II tub, got delivered with a small scrape did not have time to send it back and wait for a new one other than that great tub so far, only one big issue, wait a huge issue! The dimentions are incorrect and theinteriorgallery knows about it but refuse to change the description on the website, the length is ok only a bit off, but the width is almost 4" narrower, they say it's hand made so non of them are perfect, everyone with a half a brain knows that's bs. Overall not a bad tub at all, I have installed hundreds of tubs in my life but this is a first experience that I had of this calliber don't bother calling service they will only read you the fine print that you agreed on purchase, the standard (we are not responsible for anything ever)
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Davida Ii Freestanding Bathtub
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a Monte Carlo toilet that looked great but was unusable. You couldn't sit on the seat without it popping you you falling into the bowl! They would not accept..."
- "We have an Ashfield 1 handle kitchen faucet, purchased in 2007 when we remodeled our kitchen. It retails on the Price Pfister web site for $527, so it's not exactly..."
- "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."