1.5
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 28, 2016

The first sentence has a typo and may not be clear.As seen in the picture, the seat barely rests on the toilet bowl.

When you sit on it, it often falls into the toilet bowl, giving the sitter a rather sudden and scary jolt!For someone with back trouble this could be excruciating I’m sure.

Update by user Sep 28, 2016

The first sentence has a typo and may not be clear. As seen in the picture, the seat barely rests on the toilet bowl. When you sit on it, it often falls into the toilet bowl, giving the sitter a rather sudden and scary jolt!

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2016

I received a Monte Carlo toilet that looked great but was unusable. You couldn't sit on the seat without it popping you you falling into the bowl!

They would not accept return and put me through a bunch of rigmarole trying to replace the seat. That didn't fix the problem as it is a design flaw with the toilet not the seat. I began to push harder for a refund and they began threatening me with collections among other scare tactics and tried to make me sign a contract saying I would remove my negative reviews. Never, mind you, trying to rectify the problem and adamantly refusing to pay the return shipping.

I eventually filed a dispute with paypal and paypal was great. The Interior Gallery began threatening me via phone and email after this. Insinuating they would say the toilet was broken so I wouldn't get my paypal refund, and the same stuff from before. Paypal assured me that they had my back and I forwarded all communications to paypal as the seller just wouldn't use the paypal dispute message board. Well, actually they did use it to offer a full refund and paid return shipping, but any moves on my part to collect on this offer were unfruitful.

I am shipping the toilet back today at my expence of $190. Paypal puts return shipping on the buyer unfortunately. So, my $549.99 is being held hostage for $190! I will fight this to the bitter end! I have spent way too much on the plumber too!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of the interior gallery monte carlo toilet from The Interior Gallery and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $549 and wants The Interior Gallery to "cost of return shipping covered and cost of plumber. totaling at $549".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no effort to fix the issue, no service after sale and received threats. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Interior Gallery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Interior Gallery?

Comments