The Interior Gallery - Monte Carlo Toilet unusable and no return accepted by Interior Gallery

3 of 40 The Interior Gallery reviews

Update added by user Sep 28

The first sentence has a typo and may not be clear.As seen in the picture, the seat barely rests on the toilet bowl.

When you sit on it, it often falls into the toilet bowl, giving the sitter a rather sudden and scary jolt!For someone with back trouble this could be excruciating I’m sure.

Update added by user Sep 28

The first sentence has a typo and may not be clear. As seen in the picture, the seat barely rests on the toilet bowl. When you sit on it, it often falls into the toilet bowl, giving the sitter a rather sudden and scary jolt!

Original review posted by user Sep 28

I received a Monte Carlo toilet that looked great but was unusable. You couldn't sit on the seat without it popping you you falling into the bowl!

They would not accept return and put me through a bunch of rigmarole trying to replace the seat. That didn't fix the problem as it is a design flaw with the toilet not the seat. I began to push harder for a refund and they began threatening me with collections among other scare tactics and tried to make me sign a contract saying I would remove my negative reviews. Never, mind you, trying to rectify the problem and adamantly refusing to pay the return shipping.

I eventually filed a dispute with paypal and paypal was great. The Interior Gallery began threatening me via phone and email after this. Insinuating they would say the toilet was broken so I wouldn't get my paypal refund, and the same stuff from before. Paypal assured me that they had my back and I forwarded all communications to paypal as the seller just wouldn't use the paypal dispute message board. Well, actually they did use it to offer a full refund and paid return shipping, but any moves on my part to collect on this offer were unfruitful.

I am shipping the toilet back today at my expence of $190. Paypal puts return shipping on the buyer unfortunately. So, my $549.99 is being held hostage for $190! I will fight this to the bitter end! I have spent way too much on the plumber too!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No effort to fix the issue
    • No service after sale

Monte Carlo
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #927056 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Interior Gallery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 40 The Interior Gallery reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Interior Gallery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Interior Gallery.
Filing a new complaint about
×