The Interior Gallery - Expensive Seating with Defective Legs
Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015.Received it in May of 2016.
We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. On August 27th the chair went out for rent finally and the back leg just snapped off from the root of the chair. No one sat in it no one ever rented it. We never even removed the bubble wrap from the legs.
It just sat on display waiting to be rented. Called Interior Gallery and they offered no type of assistance and tried to say my movers lifted it by the legs. Who lifts love seats by the legs??? So I am stuck with a almost 2k love seat I cannot rent until someone can fix it.
I also have to pay for the legs to be fixed. I have over 22 love seats I have purchased and rented and this has never happened. No service after sale. There is nothing we can do they said.
Will not buy from them ever again.If anyone buys from them, inspect the furniture very carefully when the driver drops the chair off on the street before the driver leaves.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Quality of the product
- Service after the sale
- No effort to fix the issue
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "I went to the Dominican Republic with cheap Caribbean . Hurricane Matthew hit the hotel while we were there . There were red flags at the beach every one of..."