2.0
Style and Design

Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015.Received it in May of 2016.

We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. On August 27th the chair went out for rent finally and the back leg just snapped off from the root of the chair. No one sat in it no one ever rented it. We never even removed the bubble wrap from the legs.

It just sat on display waiting to be rented. Called Interior Gallery and they offered no type of assistance and tried to say my movers lifted it by the legs. Who lifts love seats by the legs??? So I am stuck with a almost 2k love seat I cannot rent until someone can fix it.

I also have to pay for the legs to be fixed. I have over 22 love seats I have purchased and rented and this has never happened. No service after sale. There is nothing we can do they said.

Will not buy from them ever again.If anyone buys from them, inspect the furniture very carefully when the driver drops the chair off on the street before the driver leaves.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $192. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Interior Gallery and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about the interior gallery adonis velvet sofa from The Interior Gallery was quality of the product, service after the sale and no effort to fix the issue , but reviewer liked customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Interior Gallery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Interior Gallery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Interior Gallery?

Comments