The Interior Gallery - Expensive Seating with Defective Legs
Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015.Received it in May of 2016.
We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. On August 27th the chair went out for rent finally and the back leg just snapped off from the root of the chair. No one sat in it no one ever rented it. We never even removed the bubble wrap from the legs.
It just sat on display waiting to be rented. Called Interior Gallery and they offered no type of assistance and tried to say my movers lifted it by the legs. Who lifts love seats by the legs??? So I am stuck with a almost 2k love seat I cannot rent until someone can fix it.
I also have to pay for the legs to be fixed. I have over 22 love seats I have purchased and rented and this has never happened. No service after sale. There is nothing we can do they said.
Will not buy from them ever again.If anyone buys from them, inspect the furniture very carefully when the driver drops the chair off on the street before the driver leaves.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Quality of the product
- Service after the sale
- No effort to fix the issue
You May Also Like
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "I RECENTY HAD MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE IN FOR SERVICE AT BAYRIDGE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM IN BROOKLYN AT 8635 18 AVE.I HAD AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."