The Interior Gallery - Defective Tub - Zero Customer Service

26 of 40 The Interior Gallery reviews

We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub with water, a huge crack developed (nobody in the tub) and water went everywhere, flooding the bathroom, then seeping downstairs and settling in the garage.How does a tub suddenly crack, almost in half on it's own?

I dug up my receipt and contacted The Interior Gallery. The representative said the tub was warranted for one year, but this crack would be deemed normal wear and tear, so they could not do anything for me. I countered that the tub was obviously defective. This was anything but normal wear and tear.

After getting nowhere, I asked to speak to a manager. From the moment this woman got on the phone, she talked over me, taking rude to a new level. She said this has never happened to one of their products and it had to be my fault. She said she could send a filler to me.

I told her, a filer is not going to take care of a tub that has basically cracked in half. I sent the company a photo (which I have attached here) of the tub in it's cracked state and never received a response to my email.

I could tell the manager had experience with these type of calls. Just talk over the customer and blame them for their inferior product's issues.

Now that I have read other feedback on this company, it all makes more sense and I should have researched them before purchasing.

Whatever you do, do not purchase from The Interior Gallery.Poor products and beyond poor customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 40 The Interior Gallery reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 13, 2015 #1007123

Installation error, one side was left usupported and this is a fiberglass tub.

1 0 Reply

Jan 22, 2015 #934654

Dennis 1 day ago Lake Wales, Florida
Anyone interested in joining in our complaint to the Attorney General in Texas please contact me..
248 8668084..We are also considering filing a lawsuit...Jan. 20, 2015
It is obvious that there thousands of dollars at stake and this company has been taking advantage of
customers for a long time..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.