The Interior Gallery - Defective Tub - Zero Customer Service
We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub with water, a huge crack developed (nobody in the tub) and water went everywhere, flooding the bathroom, then seeping downstairs and settling in the garage.How does a tub suddenly crack, almost in half on it's own?
I dug up my receipt and contacted The Interior Gallery. The representative said the tub was warranted for one year, but this crack would be deemed normal wear and tear, so they could not do anything for me. I countered that the tub was obviously defective. This was anything but normal wear and tear.
After getting nowhere, I asked to speak to a manager. From the moment this woman got on the phone, she talked over me, taking rude to a new level. She said this has never happened to one of their products and it had to be my fault. She said she could send a filler to me.
I told her, a filer is not going to take care of a tub that has basically cracked in half. I sent the company a photo (which I have attached here) of the tub in it's cracked state and never received a response to my email.
I could tell the manager had experience with these type of calls. Just talk over the customer and blame them for their inferior product's issues.
Now that I have read other feedback on this company, it all makes more sense and I should have researched them before purchasing.
Whatever you do, do not purchase from The Interior Gallery.Poor products and beyond poor customer service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Tub
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I have used Vectra for 5 years on my Lab mix and my late Catahoula and it worked great on both. I spend a great deal of time outdoors..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."
- "This is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while. The product was coagulated and solid. I will not be buying Progresso products again. In hindsight I..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."