The Interior Gallery - Defective Tub - Zero Customer Service
We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub with water, a huge crack developed (nobody in the tub) and water went everywhere, flooding the bathroom, then seeping downstairs and settling in the garage.How does a tub suddenly crack, almost in half on it's own?
I dug up my receipt and contacted The Interior Gallery. The representative said the tub was warranted for one year, but this crack would be deemed normal wear and tear, so they could not do anything for me. I countered that the tub was obviously defective. This was anything but normal wear and tear.
After getting nowhere, I asked to speak to a manager. From the moment this woman got on the phone, she talked over me, taking rude to a new level. She said this has never happened to one of their products and it had to be my fault. She said she could send a filler to me.
I told her, a filer is not going to take care of a tub that has basically cracked in half. I sent the company a photo (which I have attached here) of the tub in it's cracked state and never received a response to my email.
I could tell the manager had experience with these type of calls. Just talk over the customer and blame them for their inferior product's issues.
Now that I have read other feedback on this company, it all makes more sense and I should have researched them before purchasing.
Whatever you do, do not purchase from The Interior Gallery.Poor products and beyond poor customer service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Tub
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "Stay the *** away. Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen. It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible. Can't tell you it's defective!..."
- "Can't say enough good about everyone at Camping World of Madison. We knew what we wanted and worked with Matt in sales to get it done. He was very helpful..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."