The Interior Gallery - Defective Tub - Zero Customer Service
We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub with water, a huge crack developed (nobody in the tub) and water went everywhere, flooding the bathroom, then seeping downstairs and settling in the garage.How does a tub suddenly crack, almost in half on it's own?
I dug up my receipt and contacted The Interior Gallery. The representative said the tub was warranted for one year, but this crack would be deemed normal wear and tear, so they could not do anything for me. I countered that the tub was obviously defective. This was anything but normal wear and tear.
After getting nowhere, I asked to speak to a manager. From the moment this woman got on the phone, she talked over me, taking rude to a new level. She said this has never happened to one of their products and it had to be my fault. She said she could send a filler to me.
I told her, a filer is not going to take care of a tub that has basically cracked in half. I sent the company a photo (which I have attached here) of the tub in it's cracked state and never received a response to my email.
I could tell the manager had experience with these type of calls. Just talk over the customer and blame them for their inferior product's issues.
Now that I have read other feedback on this company, it all makes more sense and I should have researched them before purchasing.
Whatever you do, do not purchase from The Interior Gallery.Poor products and beyond poor customer service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Tub
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen. The screen..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later. Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same..."